Experience: 8-10 Years
- Relevant Experience with at least one NoSQL database: MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra, Couchbase
- Good knowledge of Bigdata relative technologies like Hadoop Distribution File System.
- Clear understanding of Relational DB / NoSQL Concepts and Architecture.
- Hands-on experience in any Nosql database technology troubleshooting in a high pressure production environment.
- Involved in cassandra Cluster prod environments that includes adding and removing cluster nodes, cluster capacity planning,Installation, – Upgrading,performance tuning, cluster Monitoring, Troubleshooting.
- Installed and configured multi-nodes fully distributed Cassandra cluster.
- Decommissioning and commissioning the Node on running cluster/existing cluster.
- Understanding of Cassandra cluster management by using datastax Opscenter, Devcenter and nodetool utility commands.
- Understanding Cassandra snapshot/Backup & Recovery.
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
- Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems.
- Experience working with Unix, Linux server.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to organize and plan work independently.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
|Job Category||Couchbase DBA, Database, Software Developer|